The intuitive, easy-to-use IoT application is based on the perfectly harmonized software and hardware which can be installed on any track maintenance machine. This leads to a comprehensive information flow from the machine to the user. The machine information is available in real-time, creates diverse and new opportunities for maintenance and repair of machine fleets through machine condition monitoring, long-term observation, and operations planning. At the same time, it helps operators achieve significant cost savings and efficiency gains in their fleet maintenance.
The Machine Data Connector is the hardware installed on the machine that collects the machine data and sends it to a central cloud storage via a mobile data connection at regular intervals.
It is a data logging system which was developed with the aim of collecting data from the machine and making it available in the cloud. Moreover, it has an internal memory of 8 GB and can, therefore, save data temporarily if there is no GSM connection available. Depending on the data volume of the machine, data can be stored there for a period of several weeks. If a GSM connection is established, the stored data is automatically loaded into the cloud.
The Machine Condition Observer is a web-based, user-friendly solution, developed for track maintenance machine operators, in particular. The system closes the information gap between machines, rails and operating staff. An internet connection and a terminal device (laptop, tablet) is all the system needs. One central application provides access to all data. Staff on all levels of the company benefit from the system, from track workers to fleet managers, maintenance managers and executives.
The MCO provides all users with the position of the machine, the filling levels of fuel and oil and the productivity of the machine. In addition, it records machine parameters and notifications. It makes key factors shaping the working output available for observation over longer periods of time. For service purposes, the MCO can be used to analyze the circumstances surrounding incidents during operation.
The evaluation of the signals in long-term observations makes it possible to detect signs of wear at an early stage.
- Central point of access for all machine data (signals, events, maintenance information, documentation, measuring runs)
- Conveniently accessible web-application, always up to date
- One interface = the same information for operators, fleet managers and service technicians
- Main categories for fast access to the relevant machines and quick links for swift navigation
- The machine cockpit can be adapted individually to show the information needed
- Extended dashboard interface for the analysis of machine data of several machines, operated at different times
- Automatically generated reports with detailed analyses of the machine output and error frequency
- Integrated support and contact feature